Tuesday 2 February 2010

Responding to a freeconomy request for mountain bike tyres

Hi Cai
I'm gradually putting all I own on the freelender.org website; though it's many thousand items (each worth over THE MINIMUM VALUE OF £1) so it may take me some time. When I see requests on the freeconomy site, I sometimes put the requested item up next; so I have now listed a load of tyres. If your friend needs other things feel free to ask me. I will insist on operating through the freelender.org site (as I preparing a national publicity campaign and need to have more experience of the new freelender site in operation). If you are up for getting stuff in this way that's great; if not then that's really interesting to me too. I giveaway a limit of three items per visit to my place off the Gloucester Road (St Andrews Park); when I did this with Mark Boyle (the 'no money man')
 and others at Buddhafield Festival last year, the results far exceeded what I've seen from freecycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment