Wednesday 10 February 2010

More freelender activity

My facebook updates are another source of information and pictures of the joy I get from getting out there freelending. Jaws drop when I say 'You can borrow anything I own' to someone I've never met before. One youth then came back with 'Can I borrow all your money then?"; to which my reply was: "Of course, though for money I usually take a deposit in cash of equal value."
Anyhow leafleting in a Vue multiplex cinema in Plymouth after an Avatar viewing (my third) was an experience of note, as was Totnes leafleting /phone boxes. Today -Bristol bookshops etc.
The photo is of Karen in Totnes; borrowing the Age of Stupid 'Bonus Disc'.
Meanwhile ....setting up a new toy-library; which will be offered in one of the St Andrews Park neighbours freelender newsletters I'm producing. I was going to do this in Routh, Cardiff on Friday with a freelender-friendly parents group, then decided to keep it more local.

No comments:

Post a Comment