Saturday 19 December 2009

Having a more connected (and less expensive) Christmas this year.

Merry Christmas …..........
If you bought me a present, many thanks. If you haven't, that's fine. I'm doing some major de-cluttering and I hope that you can help? It might be a bit confusing at first when I say that without spending any money this Christmas, I'm giving you twice the normal amount I'd spend on presents. You might also be annoyed if I mention freelender.org once again. The name is annoying at times, because it doesn't convey all of what's going on here. I simply want you to take whatever of mine you want, up to the value of  £x. Only some of my stuff is on the website, and you might prefer to talk with me about books and films and CD that you like, so that I can help you select a few of mine.
I'd prefer a phone conversation; but if you want to look on-line you only have to press 'Search'. What happens then is that all my stuff (everything in BS7) comes up (Books, CDs, DVDs and General Items). If there isn't something in the list of general items, then I'm confident that a phone conversation will help us find something I have that could be useful to you. The best number to reach me on now is Zero-78-Zero 70 66 202, and I'll be able to call you back, thanks to the generosity of the friends who bought me the new freelender iphone.
I dearly wish you a prosperous new year that costs you less and improves the quality of life for us all.
With love,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment