Tuesday 15 May 2012

Responding to a request to borrow the live-in vehicle "Anticipate Happiness" for a pilgrimage to Holy Island


Dear Ian (Copied to Steve and blind copied to Su, who has the other keys to the van -as an anniversary present) 
Steve has initiated you into the way of the freelender and I wonder how the journey will change you? 
I'd love it if you obtained a book on pilgrimage and shared it with me in some way eg YouTube -my channel is here (the book I nearly bought on Sunday about pilgrimage is this one by Rujumati - "Pilgrimage to Anywhere") 
In fact I'd love to here more about the spirit in which you wish to borrow a van in order to go on the pilgrimage. Have you given much thought to freelending yet and what are you going to freelend to which strangers? How will you test your boundaries in doing this, whilst still being a responsible custodian? 
When you rang, my woman and I were celebrating our anniversary by watching the film Shame -highly recommended and available from me and the Southwater Streetbank Depot. 
My calendar for availability of the van is on my additionalinfo.blogspot.co.uk hub site, and the calendar is specifically at: http://additionalinfo.blogspot.co.uk/p/paul-croslands-calendar.html 
Looking forward to hearing back from you and wishing you all the best with your dream cycle (Dream-Plan-Do-Review). Any thoughts yet as to how you might raise the £1,000 deposit on the van (Anticipate Happiness)?; Steve had £800 I believe.

Best wishes with your journey

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment