Monday 3 October 2011

Voting for St Leonards Sharing & hearing about The People Who Share

Please vote for St Leonards Sharing:
Here are the instructions:
You have until the 23rd October, but please save me much stress & give another 2-4minutes now to registering & then voting for:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ed 
To: Paul 

Hi Paul,

I just voted – am now full of a warm fuzzy sharing glow (and cake).

It all looks good – sharing seems to be gaining momentum as a concept as far as I can tell – have you come across this lot? http://thepeoplewhoshare.com/

Cheers, Ed

 *******

Great Ed to hear from you.

I've had great conversation about you with Maria (now CPS is part of the St Leonards Sharing Consortium I've set up).
I hope that you can spare 2-4 mins to give us a much needed vote on line; enough votes =£6k - a year's funding the way I live.

Would you email me when you've voted? That makes my list keeping of friends (in need/indeed) easier.

Kind regards

Paul 

& Here are the instructions in a slick YouTube presentation :

You have until the 23rd October, but please save me much stress & give another 2-4minutes now to registering & then voting for:

No comments:

Post a Comment