Tuesday 1 March 2011

To all directors etc of sharing websites

-Invitation to dinner on March 26th -near UK Aware 2011 conference:

Dear Sam from Streetbank & fellow key campaigners generating a more sharing future,

I'm prompted by Cat Fletcher of Freegle to invite you all to a 2nd annual dinner out (co-inciding with the UK Aware Ethical Living event) in London on Saturday 26th March; my second preference being Friday 25th March.(What's your preference?)

Cat writes:

I take days off to get to various conferences and events but all in all it is relentless, I am working the weekend of UKAware but I guess I could come up to London after work and have a meal, it would be great to see you and talk...maybe you can rope in some others to join us (if you'll be at UKAware during the day)...food for thought! cat x
  Videos about building-trust in communities through freelending, freecycling, peer-to-peer renting etc:











1 comment:

  1. I'm not actually in the country the week of that event though, so won't be able to make it again unfortunately. I hope all is great in your world.

    Lots of love to you, and thank you for all you do x

    Mark Boyle
    the freeconomy community
    www.justfortheloveofit.org

    ReplyDelete